The ReStore™ is a proprietary Habitat for Humanity enterprise. The Brandon Chapter held the grand opening of it’s Rosser Avenue ReStore location on January 17, 2015.
The ReStore is located at 630 Rosser Avenue in Brandon.
Store hours are Monday to Saturday from 11 am – 5 pm
Free donation pickup is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Some donations qualify for a tax receipt. The value of the receipt is based on what the item(s) can be sold for in the ReStore.
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to frequently asked questions about Habitat ReStores, visit Habitat for Humanity Canada’s website.
Corporate donations are an integral part of the ReStore business model. Home Depot is one of Habitat’s largest supporters of the ReStore nationwide. If your business is renovating, has product left over that cannot be used/sold, consider donating that to the ReStore.
- Discontinued, end of line, overstock or scratched products
- Hotel Renovations
- Office Renovations
- Office furnishings, filing cabinets, chairs etc.
- Building materials left over from a contract
- Lighting fixtures
- Excess flooring
- Ceramic tiles
- Windows (PVC only, no wood frames)
For more information about the HFHM ReStore™ locations and mandate, visit the Habitat For Humanity Manitoba website.
Items we are unable to accept are as follows
- Used paint (only from known contractors)
- Stereo and entertainment units
- Old fluorescent lights with pcb ballasts
- Used carpet, linoleum, or flooring, new in box only
- Large Appliances that do not work
- Toxic Materials
- Used mattresses/box springs
- Console/Tube televisions
- Windows larger than 6 feet, no dry rot or water damage
- Lumber with nails
- Shower doors
- Whirlpool Style Bathtubs
- Mirrors or glass not in a frame
- Tempered glass panels not framed
- Used blinds or components
- Automotive parts or tires